It’s easy to create Karaoke from any song. Today we will be using a software – Audacity to create a karaoke.
- Download Audacity freeware from https://www.audacityteam.org/
- After it’s downloaded, install it and launch it.
- Next, we will have to import song that has vocal. To do that, click File > Import > Audio.
- Next, you will see a waveform. Then press Ctrl+A to select whole of it and click Effect > Vocal remover.
- Leave default setting as it is and click OK
- Now you will notice that, the vocal has been removed or being reduced. Now to export song, click File > Export > Export as MP3