- Open issue where you want to log work
- Click More and Choose Log work
- Enter the Time Spent. Number followed by w for week or d for days or h for hours or m for minutes or s for seconds. Eg: 5s or 2h or 20m
- If you know Estimates then you can enter it. By default today’s date is in Date Started. If it started before today then you can enter that too.
- If you want to enter Work Description then enter it. And finally click Log.
- Open the board where you have your issues and click on it. On the right side you will see the details of the issue. Click … and select Log work
- Enter the Time Spent. Number followed by w for week or d for days or h for hours or m for minutes or s for seconds. Eg: 5s or 2h or 20m and finally click Log
How to edit logged work in JIRA
- Open the issue where you have logged work hours
- Click Work Log tab in Activity section and then hover over your logged hour. There you will see edit icon. Click on it and you will be able to edit your previously logged time.
- Next, enter new Time Spent and click Log.
|Previous: What are boards & how to create/access them?|