There are many ways to view saved WIFI password on Windows 10.
Method – 1
- Make sure you are connected to the WIFI instead of LAN. On the task bar, right click on WIFI connection icon and select Open Network and Sharing Center.
- In connection section, click WIFI name you are connected to.
- Click on the Wireless Properties
- Finally, click on the Security tab. And check Show characters to reveal the Network security key.
Method – 2
Using Windows command prompt
- First of all, open command prompt (Windows Key + X + C)
- Type following command to show all Wifi profiles saved on your computer
netsh wlan show profiles
- Next, to reveal the WIFI password, type following command
netsh wlan show profile name=<wifi profile name> key=clear
Replace <wifi profile name> profile name with the Wifi name. In our case, its AI
- Finally, you will see the password under Security settings in Key content section.
Method – 3
Using third party software – Wifi password revealer
Alternatively, you can use thirdy party software like – Using Wifi password revealer to find the saved WIFI password. This is the easiet and quicker method than Method – 1 and Method – 2
You can download Wifi password revealer here.
- Download and Install Wifi password revealer. And start it. There you will see all your WIFI along with their password.