Setting ringtone in android is easy but to set one in iPhone you will have to complete a little more steps. Today, I will show you how to make ringtone for iPhone.
- Open itunes. Add ringtone that you have created.
- Next, right click on the song and select Song info. Then click option
- Set the new time. Usually only 30 seconds of music is allowed to use as ringtone so make it 30 seconds.
- Next, select that file and click File > Convert > Create AAC Version
- Then, locate the ringtone that you have just converted in explorer by rightclicking and select Show in Windows Explorer.
- In the explorer, rename extension to .m4r from .m4a
- Next, in iTunes, expand Devices and click Tones. And then click and drag ringtone from explorer to Tones.
- Voila! Sync your iPhone in iTunes and then you will find ringtone in ringtone setting. That’s it.