How to subscribe to filter (in email)
You can subscribe to filter so the issue list will be sent to you in your email. You can schedule it to send everyday or per week or per month.
- Open filter list page To do that, choose Issues > Search for issues and click the filter name. (see How to search filters tutorial)
- Next, click Subscribe under Subscription column.
- Next, choose Schedule, interval and click Subscribe. I have unchecked Email this filter, even if there are no issues found because if there is no issues then filter wont be emailed to me. That’s all.
How to edit/add subscription
- Open filter list page To do that, choose Issues > Search for issues and click the filter. (see How to search filters tutorial)
- Next, click Subscription in your filter row under Subscription column.
- Next, list of subscription is shown. To add new subscription click Add subscription button and to edit existing choose edit in it’s row. You can also delete subscription. And if you want to run it now then click Run now.