Jira (/ˈdʒi.rə/ jee-rə) (stylized JIRA) is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. Although normally styled JIRA, the product name is not an acronym, but a truncation of Gojira, the Japanese name for Godzilla, itself a reference to JIRA’s main competitor, Bugzilla. It has been developed since 2002.
According to Atlassian, JIRA is used for issue tracking and project management by over 25,000 customers in 122 countries around the globe. Some of the organizations using JIRA for bug-tracking and project management are Fedora Commons, Hibernate, JBoss, Skype, Spring Framework, and The Apache Software Foundation uses JIRA and Bugzilla.
Source – Wiki
Topics in JIRA
- What is JIRA?
- What is an issue and how to create them?
- How to search for Issues
- How to find recently edited issue?
- How to bulk delete issue in JIRA
- How to delete/edit comment in JIRA?
- What is epic and how to create them?
- How to create users & group
- How to create project & components?
- What is JIRA Query Language & how to use them?
- How to create & search filters
- How to edit your filters and it’s permission
- How to add/edit filter subscription via email
- How to view reports
- What are boards & how to create/access them?
- How to log work in JIRA